Remove-MsolGroupMember cmdlet ERROR

Trying to remove a MSO groupmember for which it seems the cmdlet requires a GroupObjectId parameter however, the get-msolUser doesn’t have it available from what I can tell.

Remove-MsolGroupMember -GroupObjectId ecc923f7-480f-4b61-b0d1-05ddbadf0388 -GroupMemberType User -GroupMemberObjectId
Remove-MsolGroupMember : Missing an argument for parameter 'GroupMemberObjectId'. Specify a parameter of type 'System.Nullable`1[System.Guid]' and try
again.

get-help -example also fail

It is there as the objectid from the get-msoluser command see <a href="Office 365: Security Groups Management using Powershell | Lets Share with SharePoint

You are missing an argument for the parameter -GroupMemberObjectId

-GroupMemberObjectId 123456789

I was looking initially for a -properties * parameter like found in Get-ADUser but this exposed the objectID that I wasn’t aware of

Get-MsolUser -UserPrincipalName foof@company.com | fl objectid 
ObjectId : 7f916f55-6690-4b1c-965b-ca7886dbc9bs 

However, I still get an error from this code:

Remove-MsolGroupMember -GroupObjectId ecc923f7-480f-4b61-b0d1-05ddbadf0384 -GroupMemberType User -GroupMem
berObjectId 7f916f55-6690-4b1c-965b-ca7886dbc9bs
Remove-MsolGroupMember : Unable to update parameter. Parameter name: . 

get-help Remove-MsolGroupMember -Examples

-------------------------- EXAMPLE 1 --------------------------

C:\PS>$groupId = Get-MsolGroup -searchString MyGroup
$userid = get-msoluser -userPrincipalName user@contoso.com
Remove-MsoLGroupMember -groupObjectId $groupid -GroupMemberType User -groupmemberobjectid $userid

Hi Dan, Yes I tried that earlier before posting. I get this error

Remove-MsolGroupMember : Cannot bind parameter 'GroupObjectId'. Cannot convert the
"Microsoft.Online.Administration.Group" value of type "Microsoft.Online.Administration.Group" to type
"System.Guid".