Register argument completion in powershell sessions / profiles / environments

• Have been looking at modules like tabtabplus, whilst reading amazing posts on argument completion of parameters (and even values) and playing with reflection to explore net assemblies..
If you register an argument completion for a command, how can you see these? Appears they persist between sessions, is it possible to find these?

Will post more (required) info when at console… For now an eg (and amazing article)

Thanks in advance :sunglasses:

<p style="text-align: left;">Note: Argument completers only last for y0ur current session. This means if you close your PowerShell console, they will be gone! To get around this, I recommend adding them to your PowerShell profile to ensure they get registered in every session.</p>
Ah, missed that. Weird, thought I'd tested persistence by testing a registered argCompleter (on the program files folder example function) by testing for Tab-Completion in a new console (which worked) - retesting 👍

So, we should be able to see session / profile changes… Will check this, then report back :slightly_smiling_face:

No edit post options here I guess? :man_shrugging:

Missed that, thanks Prasoon :+1:

<p style="text-align: left;">Note: Argument completers only last for y0ur current session. This means if you close your PowerShell console, they will be gone! To get around this, I recommend adding them to your PowerShell profile to ensure they get registered in every session.</p>
Ah, missed that. Weird, thought I'd tested persistence by testing a registered argCompleter (on the program files folder example function) by testing for Tab-Completion in a new console (which worked) - retesting 👍

So, we should be able to see session / profile changes… Will check this, then report back :slightly_smiling_face:

No edit post options here I guess? :man_shrugging:

Hey there, There is an edit post option. Its there on the top right.