PowerWF SCOM deployment

I know this is not the correct place for this but as the product has been discontinued I wondered if anyone here had any experience with it. I am wondering how to connect POWERWF to SCOM 2012 R2. The deploy to SCOM button is greyed out in POWERWF. Has anyone used this application before? I am hoping to build powershell monitors for SCOM and this would make it much easier.

Unfortunately, I don’t know much about how that product worked, either. We’ll see if anyone else chimes in ;). PowerWF.com is still live; you might see if you can get a response there.

The problem might be your serial number. Can you try downloading a new version of the software at www.powerwf.com.

I will try this now. I have to transfer the software to a win7 vm as I cannot get it to run on 8.1. I will try this later tonight and let you know, thanks.

Oliver, thanks. Let me look into the Windows 8.1 issue.

I install the application but when I run it I get the error attached. if it lets me attach the file ok. This is running PowerWF. PowerSE runs ok on its own.

I have also reached my download limit of three attempts. Can I just use the trial and the serial or is there a difference, do you know?

I have received a direct email from Brian who is being very helpful. If you want to use powershell to automate SCOM 2012 look into powerWF http://powerwf.com.