issues getting attributes to appear in exchange

I am trying to create bulk Equipment resources in exchange when i try to create them, the equipment get created but the attributes are note present i tested the cmdlets for set-user and set-calendar processing to make sure they work . It does not want to pass the argument from the .csv file Not sure what i am doing Wrong

I think its the “$_.” it will not pass the name if the “-Identity” parameter is used. I tried the “FOREACH” statement but that is not working. please help!

Import-Csv “c:\TestVehiclesEquipmentRooms.csv” | %{New-Mailbox -Name $.Equipmentname -Alias $.alias -OrganizationalUnit $.Oupath -Equipment} | %{Set-User ForEach-Object | -Identity $.Equipmentname -Office $.Office -Phone $.TelephoneNumber -StreetAddress $.Street -City $.City -StateOrProvince $.State-PostalCode $.ZIP -CountryOrRegion $.Country -Notes $.Notes} | %{Set-CalendarProcessing | ForEach-Object -Identity $_.Equipmentname -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept -AllowConflicts $false -AllBookInPolicy $true -AllRequestInPolicy $false -AllRequestOutOfPolicy $false}

Please edit your post and format your code as code using the code tag button (pre) on the icon bar of the post editor. Do not create a new post - edit your existing one please.
AND … do format you code accordingly including indentation. It’s ALL on one line and therefore pretty much unreadable.
You might read before

The PowerShell Best Practices and Style Guide