How to repeat strings in output once each for each item in an array?

I’ve been struggling with this for a while and hope I can get ideas for a solution from here.

I’d like my output to have repeating values in column1 and 2 for each item in a string array in column3.

So something like (“a”, “3”, (“x”,“y”,“z”)) would output as:
a 3 x
a 3 y
a 3 z

More specifically I’m working with Citrix and after quite a bit of experimentation I’ve come up with…

Get-BrokerApplication | ?{$_.Enabled -eq $true -and $_.CommandLineArguments -like '\\server*'} | ForEach-Object { $($_.ApplicationName; $_.CommandLineArguments; $_ | Select-Object -ExpandProperty AssociatedUserFullNames) -Join ',' }

ApplicationName and CommandLineArguments are string type.
AssociatedUserFullNames is string[] type.

The command meets one goal I had, all the values in the string array AssociatedUserFullNames can be read, before they were cut off inside {}.

The output produced from the above is:
App_x,\server\sharex\users,Domain Admins
App_a,\server\sharex\XYZ,Domain Admins,XYZ Management,Company A
App_b,\server\sharey\Folder1,Domain Admins,Charlie Brown,Lucy van Pelt
App_c,\server\sharex\Folder2,Domain Admins,Charlie Brown,Lucy van Pelt
App_d,\server\sharex\users%username%,Domain Admins,XYZ Management,Company A,Sopwith Camel,Fokker Tri Plane,Spad
App_e,\server\sharex\ProjMgt,Domain Admins,Engineer1,Engineer2,Engineer3,EngineerGroup1
App_f,\server\sharez\Reports,Domain Admins,Reports Users
App_g,\server\sharez\Reports-Special,Domain Admins,Staff1,Charlie Brown,Lucy van Pelt,Staff2,Staff3
App_h,\server\sharez\Requisitions PDFs,Domain Admins,Staff1
App_i,\server\sharex
App_j,\server\sharez

It would be really helpful to get it into the final form described at the beginning of the post.

Suggestions?

How about something like this:

$array = (‘a’, ‘3’, (‘x’,‘y’,‘z’))
foreach($element in array[2]){ "(array[0]) ($array[1]) $element"
}

Or if it’s just a flat array instead of an array in an array you could use something like this:
$array = (‘App_b’,’\server\sharey\Folder1’,‘Domain Admins’,‘Charlie Brown’,‘Lucy van Pelt’)
foreach($element in array[2..(array.Count-1)]){ "(array[0]) ($array[1]) $element"
}

Thank you Olaf. You put me on the right track.

My solution ended up being:

$list = Get-BrokerApplication | ?{$_.Enabled -eq $true -and $_.CommandLineArguments -like '\\server*' }
foreach ($item in 0..$($list.count-1)) { foreach ($name in 0..$($list[$item].AssociatedUserFullNames.count-1)) {"$($list[$item].ApplicationName) $($list[$item].CommandLineArguments)  $($list[$item].AssociatedUserFullNames[$name])" } }