Gathering data from share location

Hi,
I wrote a script which will calculate the foldersize on local boxes of few servers and write to a csv file. The same way, I am trying to calculate foldersize from SAN location. Below is the script, can someone please help out where I am going wrong.

foreach ($server in $opsservers){
$servername = $server.column1
$customers += @(Get-ChildItem -Path \$servername\c$\inetpub\wwwroot\abc | select -expand Name)
$customers = $customers -replace “`n|`r”
foreach ($client in $customers){
Write-Host “Working on $servername : $client…”
$folders = Get-ChildItem -Path \$servername\c$\inetpub\wwwroot\abc$client$client -Recurse | Measure-Object -property length -sum

$foldersize = "{0:N2}" -f ($folders.sum / 1MB)

$db = Get-ChildItem -Path \\cde\c$\Progra~1\Micros~1\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\$client*.mdf | Measure-Object -property length -sum
    $dbsize = "{0:N2}" -f ($db.sum / 1MB)

$header = new-object psobject
    $header | Add-Member -membertype noteproperty -name "AppServer" -Value $servername.ToUpper()
    $header | Add-Member -membertype noteproperty -name "CustomerName" -Value $client.ToUpper()
    $header | Add-Member -membertype noteproperty -name "FolderSize(MB)" -Value $foldersize
    $header | Add-Member -membertype noteproperty -name "DBSize(MB)" -Value $dbsize
    $finalout += $header
    Write-Host "$servername : $client complete!"
}

}

$finalout | export-csv C:\Users\venkatak\Desktop\Test\123_usage.csv -Encoding utf8 -NoTypeInformation

------- san folder location: \sanprd\ops\prd\CustomerFiles$client
Where do i need to insert this command. I need to check the SAN folder, calculate the folder size and write to CSV file.

-Kalyan

you would update the path for this line

$folders = Get-ChildItem -Path \$servername\c$\inetpub\wwwroot\abc$client$client -Recurse | Measure-Object -property length -sum
to
$folders = Get-ChildItem -Path \sanprd\ops\prd\CustomerFiles$client -Recurse | Measure-Object -property length -sum

But you need to verify that the rest of the logic in the script applies.