I am very new to powershell and I wanted to automate some process using PS.
I want to disable the users on EFT server, say like some FTP users.
We do manual work like as below,
Enabling or Disabling a User Account
When you disable a user account, the account and user folder are not deleted, allowing you to easily enable or disable the account as needed. (Enabling an account is different from unlocking an account.) When a disabled user in re-enabled in AD, the account is also re-enabled on the AD Site defined in EFT Server.
To enable or disable a user account
- In the EFT Server administration interface, connect to EFT Server and click the Server tab.
- In the left pane, click the user account that you want to enable/disable.
- In the right pane, click the General tab.
- Do one of the following:
- To disable the user account, clear the Account enabled check box.
- To enable the user account, select the Account enabled check box.
- Click Apply to save the changes on EFT Server. When an account is disabled, a red "X" appears over the user icon in the left pane .
Please do help me out.