Dynamicparam for windows service?

Good day,
I was recently attempting to simplify a script for users and thought gathering a list of the available services would be the best route. The function base will have a param for computername and dynamicparam for the service names.
However i cant seem to gather the list from a remote computer the list only shows the services on my local machine. Has anyone run into this before or something similar and if so have thoughts or options?
The code i have to start is

function Get-WindowService
{
    [CmdletBinding()]
    Param (
        # ComputerName
        [Parameter(Mandatory=$false,
                   ValueFromPipelineByPropertyName=$true,
                   Position=0)]
        $ComputerName = $env:COMPUTERNAME
    )
    DynamicParam {

$attributes = new-object System.Management.Automation.ParameterAttribute
        $attributes.ParameterSetName = "__AllParameterSets"
        $attributes.Mandatory = $true
        $attributes.Position = 1
        $attributeCollection = new-object -Type System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection[System.Attribute]
        $attributeCollection.Add($attributes)

$Values = (Get-CimInstance -ClassName win32_service -ComputerName $ComputerName).name       

$ValidateSet = new-object System.Management.Automation.ValidateSetAttribute($Values)

$attributeCollection.Add($ValidateSet)

$dynParam1 = new-object -Type System.Management.Automation.RuntimeDefinedParameter("ServiceName", [string], $attributeCollection)

$paramDictionary = new-object -Type System.Management.Automation.RuntimeDefinedParameterDictionary

$paramDictionary.Add("ServiceName", $dynParam1)

return $paramDictionary 
    }

Begin {
        $ServiceName = $PSBoundParameters.ServiceName
    }
    Process {
    }
    End {
    }
}

You can’t just access remote host without telling it who you are, right? you need to provide user name and password of a user account on remote host that is member of Administrators group.

Update your Get-CimInstance as follows:

$Cred = Get-Credential -Message "Credentials are required to access $ComputerName"
    $CimServer = New-CimSession -ComputerName $ComputerName -Credential $Cred
    $Values = (Get-CimInstance -ClassName win32_service -CimSession $CimServer).name       

You need to run your function as Administrator as well.