I am trying control a GUI testing platform via powershell. I have been able to:
- load input data from file into powershell
- log in to secure web page
- navigate to the proper ‘search record’ page
- Fill records from input file into a text box
- Seemingly grab a reference to a listbox
At this point, there is a choice of several listboxes. I am not sure which part of the listbox (HTML code or other way) I have to access and manipulate in order to choose/click on the correct entry.
The ‘search’ button does not activate unless the order of things is followed. I believe a click event after the listbox is ‘chosen’ puts the search into motion.
R. David Toth
I have been researching on how to get this for about a week and most of the posts are how to build a new listbox in a Web page form.