Comparing array on multiple values

I have 2 arrays, each entry holding multiple values.

$Info holds the results of a AD query:

$Info = (Get-ADComputer -Filter "Description -like '*Failover cluster*'" -properties comment | ? comment -ne $null | Select name, @{L="OwnerNode";E={($_.comment).Trim()}})

name OwnerNode
---- ---------
SQL-P03 NODE-P03
SQL-P04 NODE-P01
SQL-P05 NODE-P04
SQL-P06 NODE-P04
SQL-P07 NODE-P02
SQL-T01 NODE-T03
SQL-T02 NODE-T02
SQL-T03 NODE-T01
SQL-T98 NODE-T01
SQL-T99 NODE-T02

$Current holds the output of querying the Cluster:

$Current = @()
foreach($Cluster in $Clusters){
$Current += Get-ClusterResource -Cluster $Cluster | ?{$_.Name -Match "SQL Network Name"} | Select @{L="SqlServer"; E={(($_.Name.split("(")[1]).Replace(")","")).Trim()}},OwnerNode
}

SqlServer OwnerNode
--------- ---------
SQL-P03 NODE-P03
SQL-P04 NODE-P01
SQL-P05 NODE-P04
SQL-P06 NODE-P04
SQL-P07 NODE-P02
SQL-T01 NODE-T03
SQL-T02 NODE-T02
SQL-T03 NODE-T01
SQL-T98 NODE-T02
SQL-T99 NODE-T01

In this case the Sql Servers “SQL-T98” & “SQL-T99” have different values between their current Host and the value of Comment in AD.

What I’m trying to do is get output that says, in effect, server SQL-T99 is on Node-T01 but should be on Node-T02.

I’ve tried using Compare-Object which does give me the correct differences but the output is such that I’m struggling to find a way to use it.

(Compare-Object (($Current | Sort SqlServer) | ConvertTo-CSV -NoTypeInformation ) (($info | Sort name) | ConvertTo-CSV -NoTypeInformation)).inputObject

“name”,“OwnerNode”
“SQL-T98”,“NODE-T01”
“SQL-T99”,“NODE-T02”
“SqlServer”,“OwnerNode”
“SQL-T98”,“NODE-T02”
“SQL-T99”,“NODE-T01”

I’m hoping to get a way to compare the two arrays and when a difference is found, get just the $Info.Name & $Info.OwnerNode of those entries that differ.

Something like this?

foreach ($Server in $Info) {
[PSCustomObject]@{
Server = $Server.Name
ADOwnerNode = $Server.OwnerNode
ClusterOwnerNode = $Current | Where-Object {$_.SqlServer -eq $Server.Name} | Select-Object -ExpandProperty OwnerNode
}
}

Thanks Olaf, I dont know why I never thought of that myself but I appreciate the help.