compare csvs and update value in one of them

I have three csvs. CSV1 has the all the usernames I need to find “info” for. Half the usernames are in CSV2 and HALF in CSV3.

I need to cycle through the usernames found in CSV1 and compare to usernames CSV2 and CSV3 and update “info” in CSV1 if the username is found in either CSV2 or CSV3.

csv1=
username, info
bob, <is currently blank>
dirk, <is currently blank>
john, <is currently blank>
jill, <is currently blank>

csv2,=
username
john
jill

csv3=
username
bob
dirk

I’m sure this is easy, I’m just having difficulty wrapping my head around it today. Any help is appreciated, still learning.

twinsd30, welcome to Powershell.org. Please take a moment and read the very first post on top of the list of this forum: Read Me Before Posting! You’ll be Glad You Did!.

When you post code, error messages, sample data or console output format it as code, please.
In the “Text” view you can use the code tags “PRE“, in the “Visual” view you can use the format template “Preformatted“. You can go back edit your post and fix the formatting – you don’t have to create a new one.
Thanks in advance.

This a common question in the forums, look at this:

https://powershell.org/forums/topic/merge-2-large-arrays-based-on-a-single-matching-property-into-new-psobject-array/