I have a training of 10 questions of PS for beginners. I’ve managed to solve 6 out of 10 but the following questions I couldn’t figure out, can anyone help?
Create a function to check an account number (VISA)
Create a function to calculate your age in seconds, minutes and hours.
Unpack the library.zip file on the commandline. This is a folder containing data from a large collection of e-books. There is also a CSV file (comma seperated values) with an overview. Open it on the commandline:
Try to make the following exercises based on the folder or on the CSV-file:
- Count all the books in this collection.
- Select all JK Rowling's books
- Select all books of a given author, write this overview to a text file.
- Authors are written in different ways. Add all JK Rowling's folders together.
- Find the largest and smallest cover image
- Select the five most occurring authors.
- Give the average number of books per author.
- Find all the youth books.
- Find the book that is about special gifts and open its cover.
- Give the number of books per publisher
- Give the average number of books per publisher
- Move all books from an in-given author to a new folder
- Give all books where a given word appears in the title.
- Train yourself with this collection…
Any help would be appreciated,