check for dead dfs links

I am trying to write a program to check all links in a dfs-namespace. Sometimes those folders are deleted, but the link is still there. Eg.

mkdir \home1\userb
dfscmd /map \\domain.com\home\userb \\server\home1$\userb

“userb” leaves the organisation,

del \server\home1$\userb /s
The link \domain.com\home\userb is still there…pointing to nowhere.
This example is with users, but also applies to data or groupdata, or whatever.

So I want to enumerate, and check all folders/links if they point to existing targets.
get-dfsnroot to find the dfsn-root object. Then something like “EnumerateFolders”, but

get-dfsnroot “\domain.com\home” | gm
gives nothing usefull.
get-dfsnfolder could do the trick, but you need a path to the folder (which I do not have yet).
A long time ago, in W2008R2 time, one could do [blockquote]dfscmd /view \domain.com\home /batch[/blockquote], and you receive all dfs-folders. I could still use this, but can I use powershell to find the same info ?
[hr]
This is also an option, but very,very slow if you have a lot of data:

Get-ChildItem -Attributes Reparsepoint -Directory -Path "\\domain.com\home" -Recurse

There is a need for recursion because it is possible to have directories of links in a DFS namespace, eg.

dfscmd /map  \domain.com\home\special\userX \server\home2$\userX
Under the home, there is now a directory “special”, with just one dfs-link in it. If it is enumerated with get-childitem without recursion, it does not have the Resparse attribute, and the link in it, is not found.

How can I efficiently enumerate ALL dfs-links in a DFS namespace ? dfscmd can do it, why can’t powershel do it ?

I just made really quick one script, which would do recursive look into DFS structure.

$StartRoot = "\\nzwl.sk\data\*"

Function Deeper($Root)
{
    $DFSRoot = Get-DfsnFolder -Path $Root
    Foreach ($Folder in $DFSRoot)
    {
        $temp = $Folder.Path
        $temp += "\*"
        write-host $Folder.Path - $Folder.State
        Deeper($temp)
    }
}

Deeper($StartRoot)

There has to be only some check of “State” of the link.