A Problem with unzipping resource pulled from server

Hello Everyone!

I have encountered a problem while applying configuration that uses SQLServer resource which is pulled form pull server.

The events are these:

Desired State Configuration id 4250
{2FD08E03-BAED-11E6-80C6-000C29492C0D}
Access to the path ‘C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\xSQLServer\3.0.0.0’ is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at System.IO.Compression.ZipFileExtensions.ExtractToFile(ZipArchiveEntry source, String destinationFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at Microsoft.PowerShell.DesiredStateConfiguration.Internal.DownloadManagerBase.ValidateAndInstallOneModule(String downloadLocation, ModuleSpecification moduleSpecification, ModuleSpecification requiredModuleSpecification, IEnumerable`1 requiredResources, Boolean allowModuleOverwrite, IStreamsHandler plugInStreamsHandler, ErrorRecord& errorRecord, UInt32& getActionStatusCode)

Desired State Configuration id 4104 {2FD08E03-BAED-11E6-80C6-000C29492C0D} LCM NULL 1 Failed to extract the module from zip file C:\Windows\TEMP\\636165514603628999\xSQLServer_3.0.0.0.zip downloaded by Download Manager WebDownloadManager.

I tried to give full access for anyone to the folder C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\xSQLServer but there was no use I also tried to patch my system with latest updates but again no benefit. Guys, what could it be?

I almost suspect the permissions on /Modules/, or higher, are preventing the LCM from writing files.